- Join the National TRF and simply specify that you’d like to join the Central Bristol Group as your TRF in Bristol.
- The National TRF’s website and registration can be found here.
The online registration process can be completed in a matter of minutes and payments can also be made online.
- Once you are a member of the National TRF you will receive quarterly issues of the TRF’s “Trail” magazine. It contains useful information, letters, articles, ride reports, equipment tests, competitions, features and stories, classified sales, and useful contacts.
- You’ll get a membership number and card sent in the post.
Ready to join?
For new members, joining TRF in Bristol is a two step process:
When you get your national TRF membership card through, please make contact with the Central Bristol TRF Group by doing one or both of the following:
- Come to a club night where you’ll be welcomed in and given infromation on what to do next and how to get the best from the club. (Actually, you are more than welcome to attend a club meeting before you join!)
- Get over to the Facebook group where we chat about everything that we’re up to at the moment. Please note, when you ask to join the Facebook group, you will see three automated questions: Add your new TRF membership and phone number along with a referring member if you have one, and click the ‘Send Response’ button.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Central Bristol TRF Group!